top of page
- Leading Women of Ukraine
- Leading Women of Ukraine is a multi-dimensional leadership program that focuses exclusively on women executives in governance (local and central government, civil society, media, academic community, entrepreneurs of Ukraine) with high potential. Its mission is to strengthen and sustain female advancement by developing effective leadership competencies.
- The Women’s Leadership Program will promote women in leadership roles across all industries and government sectors by providing strong networking and professional development opportunities. Participants will empower women in Kyiv as well as in other regions of Ukraine to advance the current generation of emerging women leaders. The Women’s Leadership Program identifies, empowers and links outstanding leaders from Ukraine by helping them achieve consequential outcomes across sectors and borders. LWU (Leading Women of Ukraine) program provides a transformational experience leading to lifetime engagement in a global network, where dialogue and collaboration makes the world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
- During the course of the program participants will share their experiences, exchange ideas on critical issues confronting Ukraine and discuss possible solutions to move positive perspectives forward. Our fund will invite young American female leaders to participate in conversations about leadership that can influence the trajectory of the country.
- Successful candidates are:
- Inside the preferred age range (26-46);
- Outstanding leaders in their fields, have demonstrated significant professional and community accomplishments, and show substantial promise for even higher achievement;
- Visionaries who have tackled big challenges in order to better the world around them;
- Able to clearly articulate achievable goals for the program and explain how their proposed program design will help them reach these goals.
- For more information please contact American fund “People of Ukraine” organization at email@example.com
bottom of page